Busy weekend? Here's what you may have missed on our site.
- We had a little egg hunt of our own featuring our new iOS app! Still haven't downloaded it yet? You can find it here and show us what you’ve got cooking!
- And with spring, er, springing, Annie investigated whether or not joining a CSA—that's a Community Supported Agriculture group—is truly worth it.
- We learned about the single-rise roll that rules them all.
- And Love and Lemons showed us how to play around with pesto to make our next week of meals that much better.
- It was Monday, so we knew you’d be in need of some coffee.
- And maybe you’d need a little chocolate, too.
- Then Caroline told you how to use up the rest of your crème fraîche.
- And Annie told us the best ways to incorporate eggs into Easter (no dyes required).
- A lot of work goes into testing a cookbook, so we gave you a little look behind the scenes.
- And Amanda shared some tips for decorating in an open floor plan.
- While Samantha told us why we should think regionally about wine.
- And Emiko gave us an Italian game plan for Easter.
- It’s finally time! THE APP IS HERE! THE APP IS HERE! We are very excited about this.
- And, it turns out, so are you—hooray!
- We also told you about the one kitchen tool you never knew you needed (ahem, it's an egg coddler).
- And about the the ingredient no one is quite sure what to do with... yet.
- We all put our headphones on because there was a new episode of Burnt Toast.
- Then Gena shared her recipe for lemon cupcakes... and guess what? They’re vegan!
- We also discovered a technique for cooking pasta that we never expected to work.
- And broke the news that salad pizza is way better than salad and pizza.