If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
You may not ever find yourself in the situation with leftover pizza—but maybe you find yourself (lucky!) with a glut of pizza, and after the slice you'll relish for breakfast tomorrow morning, cold from the fridge, you're not really sure what to do with it all.
We have a few ideas:
- Reheat your pizza (in a cast-iron pan, with a splash of water, for a crispy crust!) and top it with runny-yolked fried egg. Knife and fork are acceptable eating companions here.
- Salad pizza? Salad pizza.
- Make like Karl Rosaen and make a savory bread pudding with your leftover pizza. (Why not?) Dice pizza and any vegetables you like and layer in a dish with an egg-milk custard mixture and Parmesan cheese. Bake until bubbly.
- Or chop it up and add it to a frittata.
- Crisp up chopped pizza in a hot skillet and use as croutons (on soup, on salad, beneath a fried egg...).
- Give a piece of pizza the matzo brei treatment...
- ...or the mozzarella in carrozza one.
- Or turn it into soup, ribollita-style. (Or sopa de ajo-style).
You've got a whole box of leftover pizza. What do you do with it? Share your ideas—wild ones encouraged—in the comments.