If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Do you remember my friend Stephen from last summer? He of the S'mores Semifreddo? This summer, he struck again, this time with a fish and corn dish. He served it at an end-of-season dinner party at the beach, and it captured the season so simply, so deliciously, I made it the following night for my family.
Stephen topped the fish with Julia Child's lemon beurre blanc. I went the lazy-man route and doused the fish with lemon juice the moment I took it out of the oven. You can use any fish you like. I made it with striped bass, and for the photo, we cooked tilapia.
- 4 ears corn, shucked Ask a question about this ingredient.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil Ask a question about this ingredient.
- Large pinch cayenne Ask a question about this ingredient.
- Salt Ask a question about this ingredient.
- Four 6-ounch fillets firm white fish, like striped bass, cod, tilapia or halibut Ask a question about this ingredient.
- 1 lemon, halved
Like this post? See Amanda's post from last week: Peach Tart
Photos by Joseph De Leo