If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Click here for more details on how our community-tested Editors' Picks system works.
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Freedom Pork with Sticky Greens and Mop Sauce
- Oven Barbecued Pork
- Chinese American Pork Roast
- The Perfect Three-Sugar Sugar Cookies
- Chewiest Sugar Cookies
- Orange Sugar Cookies
- Brown sugar cookies
- Orange-Cardamom Sugar Cookies
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we'd like you to test)
- Pink Peppercorn Sugar & Spice Cookies
- Sassy Sugar Cookies
- Just Right Sugar Cookies
- Fairy Dusted Sugar Cookies
- Stick to Your Teeth Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Sugar Cookies #1
- Cuban Pulled Pork Tacos
- Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin
- Roasted Pork Shoulder with Mustard Ginger Sauce
- Slow and Low Roast Pork with Ginger Sriracha Barbecue Sauce
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Fennel, Onions, Teeny-Tiny Potatoes and Garlic
- Caribbean Pork Roast with Pineapple Lime Salsa
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods