If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Click here for more details on how our community-tested Editors' Picks system works.
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we'd like you to test)
- Zucchini and Pea Salad with Parmesan Reggiano and Fresh Basil
- Luigi's Risi e Bisi
- Ragout of Peas and Artichokes
- Petit Pea Whip on Rye Pancakes
- Spring Pea and Thyme Flan
- Spring Picnic Pea Salad
- Spring Pea Soup, Garlic Croutons, Lemongrass Cream
- Two Peas with Preserved Lemon and Mint
- Israeli Couscous with Peas and Bacon
- Crespelle with Peas, Leeks, and Ricotta
- Ginger Shrimp with Wasabi Pea Puree
- Seared Sea Scallops with Gingered Pea Puree and Cilantro Gremolata
- Seared Sea Scallops with Maitre d' Butter and Potato and Chive Puree
- Scallops Tommy
- Sea Scallops with Corn, Thai Basil and Lime
- Scallop Potstickers
- Sambuca Seared Scallops with Shiitake Truffle Cream
- Smoky Scallop Crudo
- Sauteed Scallops with Creamed Cauliflower and Bacon
- Scallops in Champagne Cream Sauce with Truffle Salt
- Grilled Scallops, Composed for a Dinner Party
- Wooly Bulli Scallops Malta
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods