If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) [email protected] next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler-ish
- Naughty Rhubarb Scones
- Frozen Rhubarb Mousse with Strawberry Sauce
- Rhubarb Popsicles
- Rhubarb Soup
- Tarty Rhubarb-Thyme Compote
- Ramps with Romesco
- Ramp Rice Cakes
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Rhubarb Ginger Downside-Up Oatmeal Cake
- Rhubarb Hazelnut Oatmeal Squares
- Abbey's Kiwi-Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- Rhubarb Risotto
- Rhubarb and Onion Confit with Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Rhubarb Chutney
- Rhubarb Mousse & Jelly
- Rhubarb Strawberry Pie for a Potluck
- Roasted Rhubarb Tian
- Rhubarb - Vanilla Jam
- Orzotto with Spring Ramps & Goat Cheese
- Ramp and Clam Pizza
- Crostini with Ramps and Pea Shoots
- Ramp Jerked Chicken with Roasted Ramps and Kale
- Bacon Wrapped Ramps
- Ramped Up Cardoons
- Fresh Fettuccine with Bacon, Ramps and an Egg
- Ramp and Watercress Soup with Crispy Shallots
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods