🔕 🔔

how do I make sriracha for the broiled oyster recipe?

asked by ihaventpoisonedyouyet almost 6 years ago

This is a poular purchased product, like catsup, but you can make your own if it is not available in your area. It is a smooth Vietnamese style garlic chile puree. Someone posted a recipe here on food52 that looks popular:

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

I'm surprised how available it's become recently. I've seen in the local Publix and even the wal-mart, and I live in Alabama.....so you if I can find it here in Alabama at a wal-mart, you shouldn't have a problem.

I do want to try the home version too....but I think that really requires fresh grown peppers which are out of season at the moment.

Look for a clear plastic bottle with a rooster in white printing on the bottle, with a green top. In a round squeeze bottle.