!

I'm not usually computer dumb, but I can't find the print icon to print the recipe. There are no icons on the left hand side of my page. Suggestions???

SKK December 11, 2011

The print icon is on the left side, right around where the recipe begins. It is a small icon. Good luck!

susan g December 12, 2011

Hope you found it, but if you have problems like this, try [email protected]

lloreen
lloreen December 12, 2011

Yeah, I had trouble with this with my thanksgiving recipes. I just couldn't find the print option and ended up writing the ingredient lists by hand instead. It was a bit of a pain to have my computer in the kitchen as I cooked. Editors, maybe this would be something to bring up in the next tech meeting...

susan g December 12, 2011

I routinely copy the recipes by hand. It helps me visualize how the recipe is made, organize the steps in my mind, and adapt to my kitchen. So, not your preferences, but can be a good thing.

jenmmcd
jenmmcd December 12, 2011

You can't print any web page directly from your browser without needing a print icon on the actual page. The location and directions are different for each browser, but there's always a way. In IE and Google Chrome, for example, the menus are in the top right corner of the browser.

jenmmcd
jenmmcd December 12, 2011

That was supposed to say "you can." Whoops!