Do ahead biscotti prep

My recipe says to refrigerate biscotti dough 30 minutes before the first baking. Can I refrigerate for longer? Like a day? That way I can get it ready one day and bake the next.

asked by Food odyssea almost 7 years ago

Norka

Yes but it needs to be placed on the frezer instead

The Spiced Life

I would not bother putting it in the freezer unless it has some ingredient in it you think will go bad. I leave cookie dough in the fridge for ideally up to 3 days (have been known to do a bit longer too).

Brette Warshaw

I agree with The Spiced Life -- I've left cookie dough in the fridge for up to 3 days, and it usually makes the cookies even better.