🔕 🔔

Do ahead biscotti prep

My recipe says to refrigerate biscotti dough 30 minutes before the first baking. Can I refrigerate for longer? Like a day? That way I can get it ready one day and bake the next.

asked by Food odyssea over 5 years ago

Yes but it needs to be placed on the frezer instead

I would not bother putting it in the freezer unless it has some ingredient in it you think will go bad. I leave cookie dough in the fridge for ideally up to 3 days (have been known to do a bit longer too).

11a5dc99 9cd2 4f28 916e 5bee541e8aa7  400584 2795982053875 1473082837 n 1

I agree with The Spiced Life -- I've left cookie dough in the fridge for up to 3 days, and it usually makes the cookies even better.