Any Ideas for Indian Dish for wine tasting party...

I am going to a wine tasting party this weekend..thinking of taking an Indian dish mainly a entree or main dish..Only few of us are vegetarians..we are a mixed group of people...majority of us like spicy food...any ideas what should I take..

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 6 years ago

The Spiced Life

White or red wines? Will you want anything super complex/intense flavor to compete with the wine or something more simple? Am assuming you want vegetarian? Does that include fish or not? I eat a ton of Indian food, help me narrow it down first! :D

The Spiced Life

I got an error message and this was not bumped to the top so I am just posting again so you know I answered. :)