A question about a recipe: Warm Red Quinoa & Squash Salad

632d6f09 e636 4e74 8061 eb22aed753f3  040111f redquinoa 02

I have a question about the recipe "Warm Red Quinoa & Squash Salad" from jessthomson.

asked by DeirdreMS about 7 years ago

Let us know what your question is -- happy to help.

I see now, you asked the question itself in an earlier post. You want to know how to expand Warm Red Quiona and Squash Salad to a recipe for 12. I would multiply all the ingredients by 6. Be sure to use a large enough pan, wide bottomed, to cook the quinoa so it doesn't get mushy.

DeirdreMS

thank you. I always get a little nervous when multiplying to that extent. Seems a bit harder to pull off.

You are most welcome!

Another expander would be to add vegetables with bulk, such as blanched broccoli florets, mixing it in when you add the dressing. Then you could multiply the base by a lower amount.

jessthomson

Yes! Multiply by 6...