I put this cake in an 11in round tart pan with removable bottom because I didn't have a 9x9 or a bundt. How would you reduce the cook time?

14291528 4b80 4b30 aea0 2ff230ee1fc7  cranberry coffee cake

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Cranberry Coffee Cake" from aargersi. It says:

"Preheat the oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9x9 pan (I use bakers spray, I am not sure if this is a real baker's no-no but it's a great shortcut!). Roughly chop half the cranberries, leave the other half whole (that sounds funny)"

asked by mosteff almost 7 years ago

lorigoldsby

I think the difference between a 9 x 9 pan and a round 11in tart part is going to be pretty negligible ....I'd check it 5 min early.

I agree! Test it a couple times and be sure - it's pretty forgiving - if I can make it anyone can!!!