🔕 🔔

Being technologically challenged, I can't figure out how to remove recipes I have added that I no longer want to keep?

asked by DianneD almost 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

It's not you! We don't actually allow people to delete their recipes, although you can request that we do so for you by emailing us at [email protected]. (We do this so that people don't unknowingly delete recipes that we may be considering as contest finalists or Wildcard winners.)

9699537b 749b 4745 8e34 2e0256cc3aa2  stringio

But it is not "my" recipe I want to delete. It is a recipe from some one else that I put in my "saved recipes" file. I have too many saved recipes and the file is beginning to look like my bookshelf at home.

Oh, different story. This is an issue we're aware of and working on. Stay tuned!

I was able to delete recipes from my "saved" recipes by opening the recipe, and clicking on the "I Saved this Recipe" button. It unsaves it. What I would like to see is a way to search only the recipes I've saved.