🔕 🔔

I added a recipe but I don't want it submitted for the best family recipe. How do I fix it. I don't see an option for that.

asked by Regine almost 4 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Hi Regine, all you have do is email the editors at [email protected] and ask them to remove the recipe. I looked at it and it sounds delicious!

5931bcf1 b22d 41db bdb0 e856dde60d58  image

Thanks Suzanne. I will do just that. It is indeed delicious. I wish I could post it as my best family recipe but this is a recipe I just discovered in a Polish food blog. But going forward it certainly will be a family favorite. Maybe the day there is a contest for something like "outrageous/decadent recipe ," I will submit it. O). Thanks

It would be great on Christmas I love yeasted cakes like that.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Regine if you want to keep the recipe on ths site and not enter the contest, go back to the recipe and use the edit option and simply "unclick" the box at the bottom for submission to the contest.

I had no idea you could do that, now thats a revelation.

Suzanne, do make it. You wont' regret it. Look for large eggs on sale. LOL SexyLambchop, I tried but i don't see such an option. But I have emailed the editor. Thanks so much! It will be my family favorite going forward but I just discovered it so I don't want to list it as such.