I added a recipe but I don't want it submitted for the best family recipe. How do I fix it. I don't see an option for that.

asked by Regine almost 5 years ago

Hi Regine, all you have do is email the editors at [email protected] and ask them to remove the recipe. I looked at it and it sounds delicious!

Regine

Thanks Suzanne. I will do just that. It is indeed delicious. I wish I could post it as my best family recipe but this is a recipe I just discovered in a Polish food blog. But going forward it certainly will be a family favorite. Maybe the day there is a contest for something like "outrageous/decadent recipe ," I will submit it. O). Thanks

It would be great on Christmas I love yeasted cakes like that.

Regine if you want to keep the recipe on ths site and not enter the contest, go back to the recipe and use the edit option and simply "unclick" the box at the bottom for submission to the contest.

I had no idea you could do that, now thats a revelation.

Regine

Suzanne, do make it. You wont' regret it. Look for large eggs on sale. LOL SexyLambchop, I tried but i don't see such an option. But I have emailed the editor. Thanks so much! It will be my family favorite going forward but I just discovered it so I don't want to list it as such.