What to do with the the big cut of pork shoulder I have left, which is already cooked?

I've roasted pork for a recipe, and now wish I had gone the more familiar route of braising to tenderness/ falling off the bone. Can I braise it now, and get fall-off-the-bone shoulder, or is it a lost cause, and I'll have to hack off all the meat from the bone and use them for soup?

asked by tastelifetwice over 6 years ago

Not sure you can braise it now -- but you could chop it up and use it in tacos or hash.

Helen's All Night Diner

You can always make a gravy or sauce & simmer it for a little while to make it a bit more tender. Yummy with stuffing...