Suggestions for dinner spots in Brooklyn?

Staying in Brooklyn for a night before heading on my holiday travels. Looking for somewhere awesome to eat!

nutcakes
nutcakes December 21, 2011

The hotline has members from across the U.S. and globally (I'm in L.A.), so you'll have to wait till someone in your area sees this or use nymag.com, nytimes etc. I like chowhound.com discussion boards for this type of question (we do kitchen dilemmas here) myself, but you have to pick through a lot of discussions. They do find gems, though.

sdebrango December 21, 2011

Where in Brooklyn or does it matter? Big borough!! I live in Brooklyn

sdebrango December 21, 2011

If you can get to Williamsburg here is a link to some restaurants my personal preference is Dressler and Marlow and Sons.
http://www.google.com/search...
Will add some recommendations for Ft Greene and Park Slope soon.

ChefJune December 21, 2011

We're in LOVE with Fonda on 5th Avenue in Park Slope. Roberto Santibanez does authentic Mexican Alta Cucina, and it's WONDERFUL. Also reasonably priced. We travel there all the way from Jersey City. Worth the trip!

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Roberta's in Bushwick. Most amazing brick oven pizza. Gorgeous salads and breads. Total dive feel with total upscale food.

Lilli,Weisz
Lilli,Weisz December 21, 2011

In Park Slope, Al Di La for Italian (incredible food, but no reservations. Usually a wait). Miriam for amazing Israeli food.
The best pizza of all NYC is DiFaras on Avenue J. It's an experience you'll never forget.

joeB410
joeB410 December 21, 2011

I love Peter Luger's