Will an immersion blender work as well as a regular blender?

7ee28ff9 d34a 447c b77d 2c9ccc33ecf9  xvxoj5quamukmmilgysu6xhcblb4ui5n2b21dv9nvhu

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Paul Bertolli's Cauliflower Soup" from Genius Recipes. It says:

"Working in batches, purée the soup in a blender to a very smooth, creamy consistency. Let the soup stand for 20 minutes. In this time it will thicken slightly."

asked by Amanda.b over 6 years ago

I think you will have to try it. My immersion blender does not work as well as my food processor or my blender. But if you go slow and work in small batches it may work.

Absolutely!