🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cinnamon Toast Breakfast Pudding

8178d897 8fa8 4718 b6cd 8a22f6d7c54d  thanksgiving 2011 pt 1 001

I have a question about the recipe "Cinnamon Toast Breakfast Pudding" from AntoniaJames.

I do not have a roasting pan that will fit my 8 x 8 pan. Is there another way to bake the bread pudding?

asked by westcoastcook123 almost 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

You can probably get away with cooking it without a water bath. Otherwise you might need to transfer it into 2 smaller dishes and put each in its own water bath, but that seems like it would be a nuisance.

Amanda's right. Many bread puddings are baked without a water bath. You get a nice, velvety custard when you use the water bath, but I agree that it would be a nuisance to put it into two different pans. Just keep an eye on it, as it no doubt will take less time to cook, when not in the water bath. ;o).