🔕 🔔

Looking for a holiday Vodka drink recipe with lemonade we called Whizzers.

It's the first Christmas without my Dad, and we forgot to ask him about our Christmas brunch drink we called Whizzers. I know they have cream, vodka, lemonade, an egg and ice. Sort of wondering proportions and if anybody else ever had these. It's a tradition we forgot to ask the creator to leave the recipe!

asked by cococovey almost 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

It sounds delicious and I'm sorry to say that I don't know a recipe like that -- this is the closest I've found: http://www.cocktailzen... Maybe you can start with a basic like this and adjust the proportions till it tastes like what you remember -- than please share your updated recipe here on FOOD52!