Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

Looking for a holiday Vodka drink recipe with lemonade we called Whizzers.

It's the first Christmas without my Dad, and we forgot to ask him about our Christmas brunch drink we called Whizzers. I know they have cream, vodka, lemonade, an egg and ice. Sort of wondering proportions and if anybody else ever had these. It's a tradition we forgot to ask the creator to leave the recipe!

asked by cococovey about 5 years ago
39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

It sounds delicious and I'm sorry to say that I don't know a recipe like that -- this is the closest I've found: http://www.cocktailzen... Maybe you can start with a basic like this and adjust the proportions till it tastes like what you remember -- than please share your updated recipe here on FOOD52!

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.