🔕 🔔

How do I cook a honey baked ham

I have a 4.6 lb ham from honey baked hams.

asked by Jessica,Madsen almost 6 years ago

Efa0c62a 5987 4bba a194 afbfeb638c77  cook better thanfb profile

Technically your ham is already cooked. So you could eat it as is. If you want to reheat it and/or glaze it put it in an oven at 350 tightly covered with foil for about 10-15 minutes per pound. If you are going to glaze it yourself remove the foil and spoon on the glaze for the last 10 minutes. Watch that it doesn't burn.

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

1977 has got it, but I would go in with a lower temp - 275- since you are simply reheating it and not cooking it. Nothing wrong with serving it at room temp either. A nice variety of mustards will be nice too.