garlic toast

i have the recipe and its made, but i do not know what temp and how long to put in oven? should i wrap it in tin foil first, also?

asked by rplum almost 7 years ago

Can you provide a link to the recipe you're asking about?

rplum

its from a Bobby Flay cookbook....french baguettte.it just does not have temp and time. i will ad lib, but was wondering of you could give me a rough estimate of time and temp. thanks .

Mlc1977

If you want soft garlic bread wrap it up in foil and cook it at a lower temp like 350 for 20ish minutes. If you want crunchy toast crank it up under the broiler and watch it carefully until browned and ready. Best I can do without the recipe.

Megan,Tremer

I have done garlic bread at 350 for 20-30 min in foil. For toast you might do that plus open it up to broil for 1-2 min afterward. Watch closely to avoid burning on broil!

rplum

thank you!