🔕 🔔

Do you keep same baking time when you convert bundt recipe to loaf?

I'm making an apple cake and it seems to be done early.

asked by nutcakes over 5 years ago

When I convert my loaf banana bread recipe to a Bundt pan, I reduce the time, so I would think switching the other way would require adding minutes.

I decided just to go by how it looked. It is a funny book for cooking without eggs, so I'm a little in the dark. It is hard to tell if done because it is layered with apples inside, but it was pulling away from the sides of the pan and a toothpick inserted into the center wasn't gooey much. It came out nicely. Tanks for your answer.