A question about a recipe: Lemon and Onion Roasted Chicken

52ef10ba e105 4dc4 acc0 4914e29bec45  2017 0426 lemon and onion roasted chicken james ransom 511

I have a question about the recipe "Lemon and Onion Roasted Chicken" from Bevi.

How do you print it out? I don't see any print symbol & when I tryed to print it out it printed 3 pages worth with the words "Ask the hotline about this ingredient" after every ingredient listed in the recipe. It created a very spaced out recipe. Thanks. B. Bross

asked by Good Cook almost 7 years ago

Bevi

Hi. I wish I could help you. It sounds like technical site question.

Bevi

Can you copy to a word document and then print that?

Good Cook

I did highlight, copy, paste & e-mailed it to myself & I still got a spaced out recipe. After each ingredient listed it said "Ask the hotline about this ingredient" & after each step of the actual recipe it said "Ask the hotline about each step". I subscribe to many food & food magazines web sites & they all have a print button to print out a recipe. This site doesn't to the best of my knowledge.

ellenl

Add your answer here

ellenl

There is a print icon to the left of the recipe. If you got all this stuff when you printed, then it means the site is screwed up yet again and you should email [email protected] Maybe someone will see your question and fix ithe problem.