Lobster Stock Ideas

I just made a big batch of lobster stock and I am looking for ways to incorporate it into dishes. I know about use in risotto, mashed potatoes, and chowder... Any other ideas out there?

asked by Tony S almost 7 years ago

Chrissylrat

Lobster bisque!

MTMitchell

My mom uses to make lobster Newburgh with leftover lobster...maybe you could use the stock to make a velouté of sorts, add shrimp or lobster or crab or really anything seafood-y, mix it with the sauce and make it a pot pie or serve it in a puff pastry shell..? Might be more work than is reasonable but now I'm craving lobster!