🔕 🔔

Lobster Stock Ideas

I just made a big batch of lobster stock and I am looking for ways to incorporate it into dishes. I know about use in risotto, mashed potatoes, and chowder... Any other ideas out there?

asked by Tony S almost 6 years ago

Lobster bisque!

164ae6cf b233 45ae a461 8d7543fae705  melissa mitchell

My mom uses to make lobster Newburgh with leftover lobster...maybe you could use the stock to make a velouté of sorts, add shrimp or lobster or crab or really anything seafood-y, mix it with the sauce and make it a pot pie or serve it in a puff pastry shell..? Might be more work than is reasonable but now I'm craving lobster!