I can't edit my own recipe!

The little hand pops up all over the recipe page except on the "Edit" button. And I need to add a key ingredient that somehow got left out! HELP!

nutcakes

AntoniaJames has reported the same problem. I suggest to try out another browser. Otherwise see if this thread helps at all:
http://www.food52.com/hotline...

nutcakes

oh and if you read, google chrome browser worked for links that weren't working in IE8 (the little hand means there is a live link your browser recognizes there) you could also try firefox. both these are free downloads.

I had no problem posting my recipes or photo. But now that there is the need to edit a recipe, I cannot. I am using the latest version of Firefox as my Internet browser.

I don't know what you mean by a "screen shot" because all it would show is that I don't get little hand when I hover over the "Edit" button.

VERY frustrating.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris