🔕 🔔

I can't edit my own recipe!

The little hand pops up all over the recipe page except on the "Edit" button. And I need to add a key ingredient that somehow got left out! HELP!

asked almost 6 years ago

AntoniaJames has reported the same problem. I suggest to try out another browser. Otherwise see if this thread helps at all:
http://www.food52.com/hotline...

oh and if you read, google chrome browser worked for links that weren't working in IE8 (the little hand means there is a live link your browser recognizes there) you could also try firefox. both these are free downloads.

I had no problem posting my recipes or photo. But now that there is the need to edit a recipe, I cannot. I am using the latest version of Firefox as my Internet browser.

I don't know what you mean by a "screen shot" because all it would show is that I don't get little hand when I hover over the "Edit" button.

VERY frustrating.