🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cheese Biscuits

2109e55e e792 4d2a abc8 037c91e1884c  041911f 147

I have a question about the recipe "Cheese Biscuits" from merrill.Can you make the biscuits ahead, refrig and bake latter or cook and reheat?

asked by Carol Jane almost 6 years ago

I'm not Merrill, and I haven't made her Cheese Biscuits, but I have been baking biscuits for centuries. They respond very well to being made up earlier in the day, refrigerated then baked just before you want to serve them.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I have made this recipe several times and another option, one that I have done is bake and freeze. ChefJune is an expert and its good to know that the unbaked dough could probably be made ahead and refrigerated, I only say probably because as ChefJune pointed out Merrill is the author. I bake, let cool and freeze what I don't use and that works well also.