Anybody have a recipe for Orange Crunch Cake?

I looked up recipes online, but everything calls for cake mix, and I'm not really into that. Orange crunch cake is usually a yellow cake with orange flavoring, with a crunchy brown sugar-nut mixture and frosting, usually thick like what you get out of a can... if anybody has made this or knows of a good recipe your feedback is much appreciated!

asked by nka2 over 6 years ago

Sadassa_Ulna

I never heard of this cake but I was very intrigued by your description; I found this:
http://www.greensnchocolate.com/2011/06/orange-crunch-cake.html

I wacky parsed that as "Orange Crush".

But I do know what you're talking about; it's a yellow cake (there go the NSA scanners) with concentrated orange juice (the kind sold in frozen in little paper tube things) used for the liquid if I remember correctly. Sorry I'm not more helpful.