🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Vanilla and Lavender Pudding

4a6cce6e cc0d 11e5 8e0d 3c15c2d2bb38  37 full

I have a question about the recipe "Vanilla and Lavender Pudding" from goodforbusiness.

I could guess; but I'd rather be sure - don't see how much cornstarch is used for this pudding? Cornstarch is mentioned in the directions, but not in the ingredient list.

asked by J.B. about 6 years ago

I'd send a private message to 'goodforbusiness' to ask, since it is omitted accidently, so we'd all be guessing and you have no way to know if s/he will see this question soon. I think messages are forwarded to the email addy of record.

Whoops! Sorry about that, what an oversight. I've corrected the mistake in the recipe. Enjoy!