Do you store it after baking it or before?A question about a recipe: Strawberry Rhubarb Tart

Dd6cb27d 4bad 4fae 9bd1 97f0d90917fd  tart3

I have a question about step 8 on the recipe "Strawberry Rhubarb Tart" from Erin Powell. It says:

"The tart can be chilled completely and stored under refrigeration for up to one week."

asked by Katherine Walker almost 7 years ago

CatalunaLilith

i think the instructions they gave was supposed to be after cooking, but if you wanted to make the tart ahead of time you could make the dougth and filling and store separately (the dougth wrapped in plastic wrap and the filling in a plastic container) in the fridge, and when you're ready to make it roll out the dough and fill and bake

Erin Powell

Sorry, I should have clarified in the initial recipe, the tart can be stored for a week once it has been baked. There dough can be frozen for a month (maybe longer) once it has been double wrapped in plastic.