Does anyone know how to upload a recipe from iPad ?

My laptop is not working, and I am unable to upload a recipe from iPad or iPhone. When I click on the orange icon on the right hand side of the page it does take me to my account but I cannot upload my recipes.

asked by PistachioDoughnut almost 7 years ago

Contact [email protected]

PistachioDoughnut

I did 2/3 days back. No reply yet...seems they are very busy...

Margaret Pollack

OK- since no else has answered, I'll tell you what I do. Keep in mind, I'm no techno-genius, but this works for me: I forward (e-mail) the recipe to myself, print it out & put it in my recipe binder. I also use a recipe program, so I cut and paste into that. There's probably a simpler way, but this works well enough.