🔕 🔔

Does anyone know how to upload a recipe from iPad ?

My laptop is not working, and I am unable to upload a recipe from iPad or iPhone. When I click on the orange icon on the right hand side of the page it does take me to my account but I cannot upload my recipes.

asked by PistachioDoughnut almost 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Contact [email protected]

7c4e3778 a9ef 4b22 a4b5 bb759212c530  dsc 6356

I did 2/3 days back. No reply yet...seems they are very busy...

OK- since no else has answered, I'll tell you what I do. Keep in mind, I'm no techno-genius, but this works for me: I forward (e-mail) the recipe to myself, print it out & put it in my recipe binder. I also use a recipe program, so I cut and paste into that. There's probably a simpler way, but this works well enough.