Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

Does anyone know how to upload a recipe from iPad ?

My laptop is not working, and I am unable to upload a recipe from iPad or iPhone. When I click on the orange icon on the right hand side of the page it does take me to my account but I cannot upload my recipes.

asked by PistachioDoughnut almost 5 years ago

OK- since no else has answered, I'll tell you what I do. Keep in mind, I'm no techno-genius, but this works for me: I forward (e-mail) the recipe to myself, print it out & put it in my recipe binder. I also use a recipe program, so I cut and paste into that. There's probably a simpler way, but this works well enough.

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.