🔕 🔔

Site question - technical

Is anybody able to get to page 2 of new recipes? When I click next or 2 it goes to top picks (like right now it's the orange olive oil sticky buns) not the next set of new recipes

asked almost 6 years ago

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Not seen this, but I noticed that each time one edits a recipe on a contest and re enters the enter contest drop down (which is set at the default active contest), it adds a double entry into the latest contest..(I've seen half a dozen entries for the same recipe)

It is working now for me. I've had this same problem a number of times.

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

It's working correctly for me, but I've had that or a similar problem before. Send an email to the editors, and let them know exactly what's happening. I'm using a PC (windows 7) with Firefox.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

email [email protected]. In my experience they get on problems quickly. However, this seems to pop up periodically, and I believe it's on their fix-it list.