Substituting lamb for pork

Curious to hear if people think it'd work to substitute lamb for pork loin roast in recipe with prunes and grappa. It's the recipe in the New NY Times Cookbook. If so, what cut of lamb?

asked by Jennifer17 almost 7 years ago

Johnny Ringo

I found recipes on Epicurious for both Braised Lamb Shanks with Prunes and Lamb Shoulder Chops with prunes. It might help to look at those and similiar recipes, compare similarities and differences...and then experiment a little. Good luck!

healthierkitchen

with those flavors, I think lamb would work well. Probably Lamb shoulder would be fine.