🔕 🔔

Upload a Recipe in MacGourmet?

My recipes are in (loved) MacGourmet, is there a One button export or something to speed adding recipes to Food52?

asked by BoulderGalinTokyo almost 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Apologies but we don't have anything like this. We want people to upload only their very best recipes and we ask that they fill out our recipe uploading form. We know this isn't easy, but it is why our recipe database is filled with such wonderful recipes.

C1aa93d7 c7a4 4560 aa6d 6dca74cc98ca  smokin tokyo

Ok Amanda, I can understand. I just spent last year building my own smart list of original recipes. I was looking for an easy way out, sorry. We all expect computers to do so much...

Thank you for being so understanding. And I hear you about computers -- I'd like mine to keep my desktop cleaned up on its own!