A question about a recipe: Jim Lahey's No-Knead Pizza Dough

I have a question about step 5 on the recipe "Jim Lahey's No-Knead Pizza Dough" from Genius Recipes. It says:

"Switch the oven to broil for 10 minutes. With the dough on the peel, spoon the tomato sauce over the surface and spread it evenly, leaving about an inch of the rim untouched. Distribute 10 to 12 hunks of mozzarella (about 7 ounces) on top." Switch the oven from ??? to broil? Off? or was oven preheated? Thanks!

asked by 4376ab almost 7 years ago

Go back to the recipe and scroll down to the second set of cooking instructions. Step 1. tells you the oven temperature (500 F) & further instructions.

Yes -- sorry! A few steps went missing at first but they should be showing up now.