🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roy Finamore's Broccoli Cooked Forever

167349eb eff3 42c0 aa9d 9199dcb07684  food52 01 10 12 7967

I have a question about the recipe "Roy Finamore's Broccoli Cooked Forever" from Genius Recipes. I made this last week and my gas burner made it go mushy; do you think I could finish cooking it slowly in the oven?

asked by LloJo almost 6 years ago

I am in the middle of cooking it in the oven...I had the heat up too high but will def do it in the oven again. A little less mushy (literally all fell totally apart last time) and done in half the time - 50 minutes and not two hours. Suits my purpose fine! Thanks for the answers.