A question about a recipe: Shrimp and Chorizo Sandwich

28f4bec4 8a62 4daf a16a 9721c66caf15  9877 shrimp and chorizo sandwich

I have a question about the recipe "Shrimp and Chorizo Sandwich" from amanda. Wow, I really screwed up this whole "ask a question" process. Anyway...from the tags you can see I have a mayo hater on my hands, like she despises it, which is a bummer, because i love it. Any suggestions for an alternative in this dish?

asked by thurston almost 7 years ago

It wouldn't be the same w/o the mayo, but you could probably get away with a garlicky vinaigrette.

Yes, I agree with hardlikearmour -- I'd use a vinaigrette or just oil and Dijon mustard combined. Should still be good!