A question about a recipe: Curried Lentil Dip

Fe72c5c1 bd3f 4782 acd5 df69954caa8c  010411f 430

I have a question about the ingredient "each ground cumin, turmeric, cumin, and black pepper" on the recipe "Curried Lentil Dip" from safenervine.

asked by Patti Cake over 6 years ago

Vietnam_market
safenervine added about 1 year ago

Oops. Didn't mean to list cumin twice. I meant to say ground cumin OR cumin seeds but I suppose i missed that when entering the recipe. Thanks and enjoy!

That was from the comments below the recipe. I wondered if it meant coriander powder, but there's the right answer.
I saved this a while ago, and it sounds good as a winter warmer today.

LE BEC FIN

safenervine, you can write to the 52 editors and ask them to edit the recipe if you are not able to edit it yourself.