🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Curried Lentil Dip

Fe72c5c1 bd3f 4782 acd5 df69954caa8c  010411f 430

I have a question about the ingredient "each ground cumin, turmeric, cumin, and black pepper" on the recipe "Curried Lentil Dip" from safenervine.

asked by Patti Cake over 5 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Vietnam_market
safenervine added about 1 year ago

Oops. Didn't mean to list cumin twice. I meant to say ground cumin OR cumin seeds but I suppose i missed that when entering the recipe. Thanks and enjoy!

That was from the comments below the recipe. I wondered if it meant coriander powder, but there's the right answer.
I saved this a while ago, and it sounds good as a winter warmer today.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

safenervine, you can write to the 52 editors and ask them to edit the recipe if you are not able to edit it yourself.