🔕 🔔

I am making homemade ravioli, any filling suggestions?

asked by SPB over 5 years ago

Spinach and ricotta
Kale and ricotta
Squash and fontina
ground Pinnoli and ricotta
pork sausage and spinach (my favorite)
seasoned ground chicken with herbs

Fc23074d b85f 4362 997d 446f88b3e545  artdecowoman main full green

The lasagna filling here was delicious when I tried it! Have marked it to use again, and I'm guessing it would make great ravioli filling. http://www.food52.com/recipes...

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Everytime I am in Florence I order pear and gorgonzola ravioli with cream sauce and black truffle. It is just as good without the expensive truffle.
Also, try crab and cheese, or butternut squash and walnut.

I'm a big fan of spinach & ricotta. Or butternut squash, sage, and pine nuts.

Chopped prosciutto, ricotta, Parmesan...

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

In Italy "ravioli" cover a multitude of sins and shapes. I like a Sardegnan style filled with riced potato, ricotta and mint. Don't overstuff. Use a melon baller to portion the filling.