🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Spicy Chocolate Mousse Crepe Cake

2a807302 57d2 482f 8b46 0936e133ea08  food52 02 28 2012 0598

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Spicy Chocolate Mousse Crepe Cake" from meganvt01. It says:

"pour in 1/3 cup of the crepe batter...Remove to sheet pan to cool Should yield 10 crepes."
My question: if 1/3 the batter is added each time, it will yield 3 crepes, no? What am I missing? Thanks!

asked by pghcooks over 5 years ago

B5d4c31e d9a4 4f0e ae4e ecaa0cf95de6  dsc 0253 2
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

I think that the batter will yield more than 1 cup - so it's 1/3 of a cup of batter per crepe, not 1/3 of the total. Hope this helps!