🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Tomato & Rosemary Soup with Kale & Potatoes

I have a question about the ingredient "1 cup of wine" on the recipe "Roasted Tomato & Rosemary Soup with Kale & Potatoes " from Nicole Franzen.
I cannot use wine or any other alcohol, is there an acceptable replacement?

asked by Cyndi Eskins Christiani over 5 years ago

You can substitute a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and enough water to make it a cup.

I would use some red or white wine vinegar, couple tablespoons. It will give you the acid and some of the flavor without the alcohol.