🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Tomato & Rosemary Soup with Kale & Potatoes

Simmer for a few hours???? What on earth do you mean?

asked by Anina banana over 6 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I love the flavor of this soup. When I made it simmering all the ingredients, except for the bread crumbs and Kale which are added later, brought depth to the flavor and the potatoes thickened the broth. A lovely recipe.

Aa6df318 adf4 420b af35 157369b31f9b  1899361 10152285395898675 781898778 o

What do you mean what do I mean? simmer the soup on low heat for a few hours to infuse the flavors? The longer it cooks the better it tastes?