A question about a recipe: Persian Celery Stew Redux

4aabba5c cc0d 11e5 b80f 3c15c2d2bb38  47 full

The Recipe for Persian Celery Stew Redux is missing. Has an intro and no recipe. Now, I am dying to see it!

asked by EmilyNunn over 6 years ago

Me too, I love Persian cooking and hope the full recipe gets posted in time.

There is a Persian celery stew included in the submissions I can't remember the whole title but herbed chicken celery stew with potato crusted rice. I have made years ago it's really good.

cookingProf

Yes. Looks like something might have gone wrong during the posting. I would be interested to read and compare it to my Iranian celery stew which I submitted to this contest. Here is mine: http://food52.com/recipes...

LE BEC FIN

I even wrote to the submitor of that recipe but maybe she/he doesn't have easy internet access.....