🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Persian Celery Stew Redux

4adcc797 cc0d 11e5 b862 3c15c2d2bb38  55 full

The Recipe for Persian Celery Stew Redux is missing. Has an intro and no recipe. Now, I am dying to see it!

asked by ENunn over 5 years ago

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Me too, I love Persian cooking and hope the full recipe gets posted in time.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

There is a Persian celery stew included in the submissions I can't remember the whole title but herbed chicken celery stew with potato crusted rice. I have made years ago it's really good.

5898788c 7208 4473 a88f a3f4bbe64a0b  img 1339

Yes. Looks like something might have gone wrong during the posting. I would be interested to read and compare it to my Iranian celery stew which I submitted to this contest. Here is mine: http://food52.com/recipes...

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

I even wrote to the submitor of that recipe but maybe she/he doesn't have easy internet access.....