Trying to edit a recipe, but it doesn't reflect the changes

I know I added an ingredient for a recipe I'm submitting to the contest, but it absolutely will not show up on the page. I've tried editing twice but it still refuses. What's happening?

asked by JessicaBakes over 6 years ago

Give it a few minutes and the edits will show up.

LE BEC FIN

i have done sooo many edits on all my recipes, sigh....I consistently experience the edit not showing for a looong time on the page for the recipe. So i go to the contest recipes page, scroll down, and click on my recipe there, and usually the edit has shown up there.

matchaflan

happened to me, too. I think the site might have some glitches. Try contacting the admin maybe? I reported the problem to them, hopefully it will get resolved soon.