🔕 🔔

Trying to edit a recipe, but it doesn't reflect the changes

I know I added an ingredient for a recipe I'm submitting to the contest, but it absolutely will not show up on the page. I've tried editing twice but it still refuses. What's happening?

asked by JessicaBakes over 5 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Give it a few minutes and the edits will show up.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

i have done sooo many edits on all my recipes, sigh....I consistently experience the edit not showing for a looong time on the page for the recipe. So i go to the contest recipes page, scroll down, and click on my recipe there, and usually the edit has shown up there.

happened to me, too. I think the site might have some glitches. Try contacting the admin maybe? I reported the problem to them, hopefully it will get resolved soon.