Adding new recipes

Been struggling all evening to post a new recipe. All the steps and ingredients are there when I open it in edit mode, but when I submit it, ingredients and steps are missing in the published version. I finally have it to a point where only one step is missing, but can't figure out how to get it to show up in the published version. Mac with a Safari browser.

asked by Burnt Offerings about 7 years ago

Apologies for this. We've had to disable some of the site features due to a traffic surge. Would you mind waiting until the end of the weekend to finish up the recipe? We should have things back to normal (and hopefully much zippier) by the end of the weekend.