🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Suzanne Goin's Corned Beef and Cabbage with Parsley-Mustard Sauce

2980f9f8 eaec 4fa1 8ad3 de5816f90948  food52 03 13 2012 4189

I have a question about the recipe "Suzanne Goin's Corned Beef and Cabbage with Parsley-Mustard Sauce" from Genius Recipes.
I don't want to cook 6 lbs worth of meat, so I'm thinking of just using 2 lbs. Would this affect the cooking time in the oven? Also, is there a different chili I could sub in for the one in the ingredients list? - Thanks!

asked by Amy Wood over 5 years ago

I used a 2.7lb thin piece (approx 1 inch) and it was perfect in 3 hours simmer time.