What type of beef brisket?

What type of beef brisket is best for the recipe? I've seen "grey" and other types offered..?

asked by susantrevit over 6 years ago

cccasady

The best brisket I've ever made was with stout beer in a crock pot. The beer made the meat extremely tender and moist. http://www.foodnetwork...

SallyBroff

Brisket should br flat cut to be lean. Cook a long time and make sure you sloce against the grain.

gary12401

Take a flat cut beef brisket put in a pan with a half a bottle of beer and half a bottle of chili sauce, cover and cook at 300 until it starts to fall apart. Slice against the grain. Easy and very good.