🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Clam Flatbread

0fcd607e 32aa 4e62 bf56 9e669f53b7a0  frank pepe clam pizza 3 final 2

I have a question about the recipe "Clam Flatbread" from Mark winslade.

What is the amount of milk to you add?? Thanks

asked by Sally Honor about 6 years ago

The cook may have had some issues editing this recipe -- if you need to know before they get a chance to weigh in, I would start with 3/4 - 1 cup, then adjust for consistency and flavor as you go (you're shooting for a sauce-like consistency). Good luck!

LLStone

I started w/ a little less when testing this recipe. I used about 1/2 cup, then adjusted as necessary after adding the clam juice. It will all cook down, though, with time! It was really good.......

Mark winslade

sorry about the omitted milk amount.... ive always added a 'splash' to a 'dollop' also you could use Half&Half or Cream, just to give it a Creamy Richness.....

Mark winslade

LLStone

A splash to a dollop = about a 1/2 cup! :) It was really good. I loved the recipe.