slideshows and voting

I am not able to see the text that accompanies the contest runners up slideshows. Because of where it is positioned on the screen, it gets cut off even when my screen is maxmized. This wasn't always the case. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm on a mac laptop.

Also wondering why you can't vote for a contest winner on the recipe's page. I find the voting set up not as straight forward as I think it could be, and I actually voted for the wrong recipe today, which is not a bid deal--just find myself often thinking that this feature seems lacking.

asked by ATG117 over 6 years ago

Hi ATG117 - I have a MacBook Pro and use safari do not share your problem. Perhaps you could write [email protected] and have the conversation with them. The dialogue would be useful and the answers definitive.

Miranda Rake
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

Thanks SKK - couldn't have said it better! Feel free to get in touch via the [email protected] email address with technical issues & we'll try and get things solved for you.