A question about a recipe: Moroccan Merguez Ragout with Poached Eggs

41197e0a 2497 423f b3aa 3f8ec087ecf0  2018 1024 sponsored muir glen moroccan merguez ragout 3x2 mark weinberg 140

I have a question about the ingredient "ras el hanout, see note above" on the recipe "Moroccan Merguez Ragout with Poached Eggs" from epicureanodyssey.

asked by serin over 6 years ago

I am not sure what your question is, but if it is about ras al hanout, you can buy it already made or make it yourself. It is a mixture of spices and in Morocco, each spice shop makes its own blend. Google ras al hanout for recipes.

Shalini

I have a blend from Bart's that has rose petals in it but we've also made our own.

Homemade harissa is on the site. Search -- upper right corner, using both 'harissa' and 'homemade harissa.'