A question about a recipe: Moroccan Merguez Ragout with Poached Eggs

41197e0a 2497 423f b3aa 3f8ec087ecf0  2018 1024 sponsored muir glen moroccan merguez ragout 3x2 mark weinberg 140

I have a question about step 3 on the recipe "Moroccan Merguez Ragout with Poached Eggs" from epicureanodyssey. It says:

"Crack the eggs over the mixture, cover and cook until the whites set, but the yolks are still soft.
"
There are two many eggs here--crack the eggs over the mixture, PLUS two eggs per bowl?

asked by adambravo over 7 years ago

adambravo

Correction--I meant "too many eggs"...

Sorry for the confusion! We've updated the recipe to say "Divide the eggs and ragout among four warm bowls using a large spoon." You're not adding any additional eggs, just distributing the 8 you've already poached into 4 bowls.